Apr 25, 2012

Dream 25.4. Anniversaries and Captures

It was my parents wedding anniversary and we were celebrating it at my grandmothers place. Can't really remember much what happened there.

In other dream me and bunch of other guys were playing a mixture of capture the flag and american football It all happened in a Team Fortress 2 kind of map.
The goal of the game was to capture and carry the ball to a certain point. I was carrying the ball and was running past people left and right shoving them aside. I was nearing the drop off point.
You had to go through a doorway to get there and there was one enemy player guarding the doorway. I did a jump kick to his face and scored.
Afterwards we argued if it was ok to kick other people in the face. The guy I kicked was crying and complaining while holding his nose in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment