Apr 12, 2012

Dream 12.4. Party of the Century

At the start I was onboard of a truck with some guy next to me and one driving. He parked the truck by ramming an other car which was already parked from its place.
The place we arrived was somekind of mixture of work, school and warehouse. There were some people I recognized studying in the yard with schooldesks and all that. A party was going on inside which I attented.
Quickly everything went blurry and I was infornt of a sport center. People were playing floorball and I joined in too. Had a really hard time making a goal, but otherwise I was playing better than everyone else.
Again it went blurry and now I was in some wooden cottage where was some people showing pictures and videos of the party earlier. The pictures weren't all that interesting.
Now suddenly I was on a raft on a lake with about 20 people. It was somekind of a task to swim to another raft floating in the distance.
Everything went well and soon I was back in the same cottage surrounded by familiar people. Here the dream ended.


A lot of things going on and many people I know from the past were seen from elementary school friends to army buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment