Jul 2, 2012

Dream 2.7. Summer City

I guess there was supposed to be somekind of a flea market on one island just outside the city and I was going there to sell some stuff. When I got there there were no flea market, but there was a audition going on for a musical at the dock.
Somehow I ended up in the audition line, but managed to get out of it before it was my turn. I watched the auditions from a nearby cafeteria. After they had picked the persons they sang a song and after that I left to the city.
 I walked through to the central trainstation where I met a beautiful blonde girl. We walked and talked for a while and she told she was from germany. Suddenly she picked up the pace and I lost her. At the same time I noticed we had been talking through the night and my work was about to start.
I was about to board a bus when my alarm went off and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment