May 14, 2012

14.5. Saving the day

Setting was a small overgrown area with to old abandoned houses and a trailer. I was in a mixture of an army drill and a team deathmatch, but nobody was getting really killed of course. The teams were positioned in the opposite houses and we kept shooting for awhile. After awhile the shooting stopped and I hanged out with the other team mates eating snacks and playing cards. The silence kept going on and on and I got suspicious. I went to check the other house, but no one was there. I returned to my teams house and everyone was gone there also. In the trailer lived a old woman who was the owner of the place. I questioned her about the people, but she just slammed the door to my face. I called the cops to investigate the situation and when they arrived we questioned the woman together. After pressuring her for some time, she gave in and told that the houses had trap doors which she uses to capture people. I was about to get somekind of an award for foiling the womans plan, but I woke up before it.

No comments:

Post a Comment